Our Motor Control Centers are rigidly designed and built for a wide range of industrial applications. Our MCCs are designed up to 6000 A operational current at 70-degree Celsius ambient Temperature in single and double front design for 50 kA short Circuit Withstand Capacity and more.
The designs include manual or automatic starting and stopping of motors, forward or reverse rotation, interlock for different sources and protecting against overloads and short circuit faults.
Fully Draw out MCCs
ESL offers fully draw out MCCs to reduce maintenance downtime for application of power plants, process industry, petrochemical, cement, oil refineries, chemical plants, steel plants, power stations, material handling plants etc. These modules are fully interchangeable for all identical units having positive guidance, smooth movement and perfect alignment of contacts.
The fully draw out MCCs comes complete with;
- Fully draw out with service, test and maintenance position.
- Telescopic Rails and Racking Screw.
- Silver plated power, control & earthing contacts.
- Module size ranges from 150mm to 900mm in step of 50mm
- Facility of module padlocking in position / Interlocking.
- Power draw out contacts of rating 125A, 400A &630A
- Spring Loaded Safety shutter arrangement